Streaming Wars: the battle begins
In the battle of the content streaming platforms, who does winning matter to most? Walt Disney, Apple and ITV have recently entered the market that has long been dominated by Netflix and Amazon.
It’s a wonderful time to be a TV fan. It costs just $38 per month to access all the films and programmes on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple TV and Disney+. Consumers can switch subscription month by month or simply sign up to all four, which is still less pricey than the cable bundles offered by TV companies in the previous few decades.
Content is better than ever. As media giants old and new seek to outdo each other, television series have become resplendent in the computer graphics, cinematography and excellent acting that were previously exclusive to the silver screen. Viewers can…
Continue reading this article…
- In depth coverage of many of the world’s great companies
- Breaking news on potential upcoming disasters
- Unique insights from our top research team
- Only pay for what you want to read
- Easy credit payment system
- Access our excellent Premium content
Previous article Next article